Children return to school
9am EYFS parent informal gathering - hall
Friday 8th 3.30pm Meet the Head Teacher - hall
Y5/6 to Isle of Wight
Y3/4 to Staffordshire
EYFS Curriculum Evening
Year 4 Harvest Assembly - Holy Cross
Our School Council
The aim of Pattishall's School Council is to:
• Benefit the whole school.
• Give pupils a chance to express their views to the staff of the school.
• Pupils can have an input on important decisions.
• Pupils develop confidence, communication skills and organisational skills.
The School Council is made up of 12 class reps. These are children that have been elected by their class to represent them. We have 2 class reps, a girl and a boy, from each class from Year 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. The council also includes the Sports Crew Leader in order to establish and maintain good collaboration and communication between the two student lead groups within the school.
It's a new year and we have a new set of School Councilors, so congratulations to those of you who have been elected by your classes. We now meet every other Wednesday and discuss projects, problems, progress and plans.
Please come and look at our notice board that has moved and is now in the library just on the left inside the conservatory door.
This term in school council we have been talking about the new play equipment (rules). We're making a rules sign for the new play equipment for you guys to follow we've told Mr Wood and he likes them. The play leaders will make sure you follow these rules.
The play equipment rules are:
- Please keep your running games to the playground or field (when it's sunny).
- Please respect others while they're playing. - Take turns.
- Be careful on wet days.
- Stay on top of the netting please.
- No jumping on or off the equipment
- Help each other when someone struggling - Have fun!
We will let you know when everything's sorted and Mr Wood has gave it an ok!
Headteacher: Mrs Emma McLean
Pattishall CE Primary School | School Road | Pattishall | Towcester | Northants | NN12 8NE